Monday, March 30, 2009

Story Top

I first heard of Story Top on Larry Ferlazzo's amazing blog. This is another online comic creator/storytelling site which incorporates a lot of Web 2.0 tools.

What separates this a part from other similar sites is it's ease in use and the vast amounts of options you can do once you create your comic/story.



You'll notice from the pic above that there are tabs at the top of the story (My Account, My Stories, My Groups, Share) This is where you can save/delete your story, create/join a group, upload/share your story etc.

I have an email into them regarding their filtering policy as I don't think there is a built in one. However, I believe they have a strict monitoring policy and will only let acceptable comic/stories appear online.

For more info click here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!