Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smart Bean

Smart Bean is a new (beta) site I learned about from Free Technology 4 Teachers. It is a place that I like to call the "ultimate online resource for parents."

SB is broken down into 3 main sections: magazine, library, and store. The magazine is where the majority of searching is done on articles pertaining to any number of things, such as: internet safety, 21st century technology, and parenting, etc etc. The library focuses on resources arranged by grade, subject, level, etc. Finally, the store is where you can purchased educational products, such as: games, books, toys, etc.

After looking through SB I'd have to say I am really impressed w/ how this site is developing and I feel that is a valuable resource for parents who want to engage their child w/ educational technology and where it is heading.

Give Smart Bean a look by clicking here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!