Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jam Studio

Jam Studio is a new site that is for creating/mixing music. I like to think of it as an online version to Garageband. While it might not have all the bells & whistles that Garageband does, it has a very nice look to it and is a lot of fun for mixing music.

Another nice feature about JS is that you do not need an account to create music. If you want to save/share your music you will need to register but just to have fun using the site nothing is required.

I highly recommend giving Jam Studio a try by clicking here.

Below is my music example (ignore the watermark for Screen Flow, I have not purchased the latest upgrade to 2.0 yet)...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I love JamStudio! My students used it (3rd graders) last year and LOVED it. I blogged about it here: Overview and Review of Jam Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!