Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blog Companion: Technology Tidbits V. II (revised)

Finally, I was able to start revising my digital books w/ new content. V. II now has 15 new reviews as well as being up on Mixbook as well as Bookrix. The reason for this is, I want educators to have the latest content as well as being in any format they so choose.

What's exciting is I am now able to turn these digital books into "real" ones which will be handed out at conferences as well as raffled off online through here.

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as the last one!!!

Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book


Remember all digital books can be downloaded here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey David!

    Awesome work mate! As much as I appreciate the beauty of digital books I am and always will be a devoted user/reader of hard cover books! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!