Monday, June 20, 2011

Top 30 Edtech Books

I'm re-posting on a blog post I came across from an email I received from Online Degrees. This is a nice list to look at as you should recognize a few of the authors of these books (ie David Warlick). These books are found in different categories such as: teaching w/ technology, ed tech leadership, etc etc.

I highly recommend checking out these beneficial booksl by clicking here!!!

BTW, I have #2 on the list and it was a very good read although a bit dated.

3 comments:

  1. Could you read this post? http://blog.mrmeyer.com/?p=9672

    I don't think you should link to "Online Degrees" as they are part of a huge problem in education today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books are found in different categories such CRM software checkout these categories.
    Thanks for post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the valuable information you offered in your article Keep inspiring your readers thanks.You have truly been an inspiration.
    Term Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!