Sunday, June 5, 2011

Web 2.0 for Schools ebook

A few months back I posted on a slideshow that I created called, Web 2.0 for Schools. Since then a number of new web 2.0 sites have come around that can also be used by schools. I decided to create this as a free digital book that people can view/embed/download. I've added 7 new sites since the presentation for those that have already viewed that.

I feel that web 2.0 is a popular resource in education and I plan to continually update my resources on this as frequently as possible. For that reason I decided to add it to my box account as well that you can download on the right menu screen of this very blog.

Download and view the ebook below...

4 comments:

  1. Very useful looking collection of sites. Have forwarded it to a young teacher I know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.
    Ebook Erstellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, it is very helpful. I use blogger and did not know about this feature. Thanks again.logo design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I really impressed by your blog.
    Vee Eee Technologies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!