Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shelfster

Shelfster is a new (beta) site that I just found out about from the award winning, Free Technology 4 Teachers.  I like to think of this site as a cross between a social bookmarking site and a paper writing site.  It allows a user to bookmark and annotate any websites they like.  However, it also allows a user to create a document and then edit it by dragging/dropping bookmarks.  A finished product can be saved online or exported to PDF.  There are also some nice features soon to come such as the ability to publish to favorite social networking sites and export to Google Docs.

I highly recommend checking out Shelfster by clicking here!!!

For my top 10 sites for bookmarking/annotating websites click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!