Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Level It Books

Level It Books is one of my favorite iOS apps for parents/educators/librarians.  This is a wonderfully simple app to use that allows a person to scan in a books ISBN and get a Reading Level.  However, not only does it give a Reading Level, but a teacher can create an account and track their students Reading/Lexile level as well.  Some other great features is the ability to manually search for a book, create a digital library of books, and more.

I highly recommend checking out Level It Books by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

*Level It Books is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!